Dubai Modern City Tour & Mono Rail Ride Experience
Discover the ultra-modern architecture of Dubai’s city skyline on a half-day tour with a professional guide. Head downtown to ogle the views from Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper; browse high-end shops at the Dubai Mall; see the palatial Atlantis, the Palm on the Palm Jumeirah; and visit the Dubai Marina and more as you learn about each striking edifice.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour An afternoon departure makes this tour ideal for late risers or those arriving on a morning flight.
- Half-day city tour of Dubai with a professional guide
- See the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Atlantis the Palm
- Monorail ride
- Jumeirah Lake Towers, Emirates Mall
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, entrance fees at Dubai Museum & crossing the Creek in Abras, Burj Khalifa lift ticket to top 124, and Multiple audio systems allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time, please coordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Your Hotel or Dubai Internet city Metro
- DROP OFF PLACE: Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
- Personal expenses
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa or Ski Dubai
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour Starts at 14:30 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 4 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN , PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE,JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local Time, after that full charge
Dubai tour will not be complete without taking a view of the DUBAI modern side. Dubai is the gem of the gulf, and we at Gray Line want to ensure that you experience all that this spirited city has to offer. Our Dubai modern city tour begins in the metropolitan DOWNTOWN hub of DUBAI mall and takes us around the Burj Khalifa area, the world’s tallest skyscraper, located in the heart of Dubai, and the Dubai mall, which is currently the biggest mall in the world and home to 1,200 stores, a lot of which are world-class designer boutiques.
The tour will then continue to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famous new CITY WALK, then will drive south on Sheikh ZAYED road till we reach the entry point of Palm Jumeirah – an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. You will be then transferred to a Monorail which is another mode of transport that connects the mainland with the manmade island apart from the roadway. The monorail runs along the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah connecting the Gateway station at the entry to the Palm to the Atlantis hotel at the far end. The Palm Monorail is a good vantage point to see the Palm Jumeirah and the ride gives a good view of the island. Once you reach Atlantis you will have free time to explore this opulent property and ample opportunities to click pictures. The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park. After that, we will proceed and our next stop will be at the new Dubai Marina, where “The Walk,” is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world’s biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resorts is located.