Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Creek
Take your Dubai tourism to the next level. Board a traditional dhow and cruise down historic Dubai Creek at a leisurely pace. Our 90-minute dhow cruise on the Creek also includes a buffet and onboard entertainment.
The experience of sailing down tranquil Dubai Creek in a traditional Arabian dhow while enjoying a sumptuous buffet dinner on board is characterized by a great atmosphere, exceptional hospitality and attentive service.
One of the main attractions of your Dubai vacation, Tourism-Dubai.com dinner cruise is the perfect way to enjoy the stunning views of Deira and Bur Dubai in a comfortable and welcoming setting. The 2-hour Dubai Dhow Cruise, which usually departs after sunset, covers most of Dubai Creek.
The riverbanks along the creek itself are home to a myriad of attractions and are one of Dubai’s iconic landmarks. A welcome drink is served as soon as you board the beautifully restored wooden dhow at Dubai Creek. As your cruise begins, enjoy a menu inspired by freshly prepared gourmet cuisine, including original Emirati dishes complemented by an array of sumptuous desserts.
Combining modern elegance with old-world charm, the traditional Arabian Dhow Cruise Dubai Cruise offers an experience like no other with stunning views of the creek. Enjoy a variety of onboard activities, including live music and traditional Tanura dance performances.
What better way to end his day of unforgettable Dubai sightseeing. Call us now. Discover Dubai’s glittering waterfront views in a casual and exhilarating setting. Pickup from other emirates can be arranged upon request for an additional fee.
Note: If pick up from Sheikh Zayed Road/Al Barsha area
- 90-minute cruise near Bur Dubai and Deira Creek
- Welcome drink, water, tea and coffee
- International dinner buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Access to air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck
- Separate Washroom facilities for men and women
- Tanura show and soft background music
- Pick-up and drop-off (if shared/private transport option selected)
- Location Address – Al Seef Road Marsa, Al Seef Walk Bur Dubai, Opposite British Embassy, Dubai.
- Please report to the venue 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed)
- There are no refunds for partially used services.
- The cruise will depart at 8:30 pm.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
What are the advantages of using our travel agent?
- Convenient booking choices with instant confirmation.
- Local experts as travel agents in the UAE.
- Exclusive 24/7 customer service helpline.
- Special promotions and deals offer from time to time.