Dubai Full Day Without Lunch from Dubai
See all the landmarks of Dubai and discover how it transformed from a small fishing village on the edge of the desert at Dubai Creek. Enjoy an optional lunch at the Burj Khalifa fountains, and discover the luxury stores of Dubai Mall and Emirates Mall
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai by Grayline Staff
- Dubai Creek & Basktakiya Area
- Visit Dubai Museum(inside) (Closed for renovation)
- Cross the creek by ABRAS Boat
- Lunch on your own in Dubai Mall.
- Old town district & al fahidi ancient fortress,Gold souk Dubai
- Grand Mosque Jumeirah & Burj Al Arab photostop
- Ride in Dubai Monorail
- Wi-Fi on Bus & Multilingual Tour
- TOUR INCLUDES: TTransportation, licensed English guide, entrance fees at Dubai Museum (Closed for renovation) & crossing the Creek in Abras and Multiple audio systems allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel or Dubai internet city metro. Please coordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact you with accurate pickup details and times.
- DROP OFF TIME & PLACE: Emirates mall or Dubai Mall or Burjuman- Bur Dubai or Deira City Centre.
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 9 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour busses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city’s evolution throughout time.
- 09h00 – Meeting point departure
- 09h15 – Jumeirah beach photo stop
- 09h45 – Jumeirah Mosque visit
- 10h10 – Marjan gallery visit
- 10h30 – Museum visit
- 11h10 – Abra station
- 11h20 – Spice Souq & gold Souq visit
- 12h45 – Dubai Mall
- 15h00 – Departure from Dubai mall
- 15h30 – Madinath Jumeirah Souq
- 16h15 – Monorail station
- 17h30 – Pick up from Atlantis
- 17h00 – Marina walk, visit
- 18h30 – Mall of the emirates