Abu Dhabi Mosque & Louvre Museum with Lunch From Dubai
See the floating Louvre Museum on iconic Yas Island in Abu Dhabi on this full-day, guided tour that includes a visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. See the capital city of the United Arab Emirates and step inside this massive, marble mosque that holds up to 30,000 people and intricate Islamic art. Tour the modern, floating Louvre Museum before visiting the island’s park and mall.
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai by SouthTravels.
- The largest mosque of the world – Sheikh Zayed Mosque(1 hour visit)
- YAS Mall Lunch Included
- Louvre museum (2 hour visit)
- Wi-fi on Bus & Multilingual Tour
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, visit Abu Dhabi Mosque, Lunch in YAS MALL and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Your Hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet Metro City.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai, Deira city center.
- Personal expenses
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 10 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Participate in Gray line’s ultimate Abu Dhabi full-day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park, before we stop at the YAS MALL. We will enjoy the biggest mall in ABU DHABI, we will stop there to discover the mall and have lunch before we continue our tour. The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE ( just opened ) and GUGGENHEIM ( still under construction) museums are to complete the image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital. Our guide will drop you in the Louvre museum, for a full visit before he picks you up 2 hours later . At the end of the afternoon, we will head up back to DUBAI passing again through the YAS island before we reach DUBAI after approximately 1h30.