Abu Dhabi Full Day Without Lunch from Dubai
Ideal for first-time visitors to Abu Dhabi or travelers on a budget, this shared bus tour from Dubai takes in all the highlights of the UAE capital in one day. Visit the stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque; see Yas Island, the Louvre, and Ferrari World; and admire the views along the Corniche. After free time for lunch and shopping at Yas Mall, visit the Heritage Village, stroll around the Date Market, and enjoy a photo stop at Emirates Palace.
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai by Gray Line staff.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- YAS Mall & YAS Island
- Ferrari Park & F1 Race track(outside)
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- The Emirates Palace(outside)
- LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums(outside)
- stop at the Heritage Village
- Wifi on Bus & Multilingual Tour
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, Licensed English guide, and Multiple audio systems allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Your Hotel or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center.
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 10 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Participate in SouthTravels ultimate Abu Dhabi full-day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park, before we stop at the YAS MALL. We will enjoy the biggest mall in ABU DHABI, you will be able to have lunch ON YOUR OWN before we continue our tour . The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums are being built to complete the image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbor. We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir, and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. and will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. At the end of the afternoon, we will head up back to DUBAI passing again through the YAS island before we reach DUBAI after approximately 1h30.
- 09h00 – Meeting point departure
- 11h00 – Arrival in Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- 13h00 – Yas Mall visit lunch (on your own)
- 14h30 – Louvre Museum stop
- 15h00 – Heritage village visit
- 15h30 – Marjan gallery visit
- 15h55 – Emirates place photo stop
- 16h35 – Dates market visit
- 19h00 – Mall of the emirates stop