Abu Dhabi Full Day With Lunch from Dubai
Spend a day touring the UAE’s cultural capital on this full-day Abu Dhabi tour that includes a local lunch. See top attractions like Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the vibrant neighborhoods of downtown, and Heritage Village. Follow your expert guide to Corniche, Saadiyat Island project, and Yas Island, which is famous for its Formula 1 YAS circuit and Ferrari World. This day-long excursion is one of the best ways to see the sites and experience the thrill, culture, and traditions of one of UAE’s most popular cities.
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai by SouthTravels staff.
- Full visit of SHEIKH ZAYED Mosque
- Abu Dhabi Downtown & Heritage Village
- Lunch in Yas Mall Included
- The Corniche & Saadiyat Island Project
- Yas Island with Formula 1 Yas Circuit & Ferrari World
- Wifi on Bus & Multilingual tour
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, visit Abu Dhabi Mosque, Lunch in YAS MALL and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Your Hotel or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Ferrari World
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 10 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Participate in Gray line’s ultimate Abu Dhabi full-day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park, before we stop at the YAS MALL. We will enjoy the biggest mall in ABU DHABI and will have lunch before we continue our tour. The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums are being built to complete the image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbour. We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir, and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. and will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. At the end of the afternoon, we will head up back to DUBAI passing again through the YAS island before we reach DUBAI after approximately 1h30.
- 09h00 – Departure from the Meeting point
- 11h00 – Arrival at Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- 13h00 – Yas Mall visit lunch
- 14h30 – Louvre Museum stop
- 15h00 – Heritage village visit
- 15h30 – Marjan gallery visit
- 15h55 – Emirates place photo stop
- 16h35 – Dates market visit
- 19h00 – Mall of the emirates stop