Dubai City Tour
Get a closer look at the city’s fascinating old and modern new sights on this full-day sightseeing tour of Dubai. With it, you can tick off all the top attractions and sights from your Dubai checklist.
Dubai is a modern, vibrant metropolis with a rich past and traditions. Enchanting and romantic, Dubai boasts a myriad of iconic landmarks, including both its exquisite coastline, artistic heritage, diverse gastronomy and, most importantly, its towering skyscrapers and charming historic buildings. to captivate visitors with South Travel Tours Dubai on Wheels lets you experience the wonders of the Emirate, starting with the top attractions of Bur Dubai and Deira, passing through Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, to downtown Dubai.
Discover the enchanting charm of Dubai’s historic district as you stroll through the shopping maze of the Gold Souk, showcasing the finest selection of gold, diamond and platinum he jewelry. Not only will you be able to practice your negotiation skills and enjoy real trading, but you will also get a real feel for Emirati trading scenarios.
To fully appreciate the region’s culture and heritage, take a leisurely stroll through the Bastakiya district, home to attractions such as the spice souk, date souk, museums and art galleries. Additionally, a visit to the Dubai Museum, housed in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, allows you to trace its illustrious history and experience the aura of the venerable foundation, which showcases a range of unique arts and crafts.
After a coffee break, the tour continues to the sights of Jumeirah, one of the most noble regions of the emirate. This includes a trip to the picturesque Jumeirah Beach, the mystical Atlantis, The Palm, the stunning sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, and the Madinat Jumeirah Souk Madinat. Then, explore the Mall of the Emirates and other attractions dotted around the glittering Dubai Marina. Top off your trip with a visit to the Dubai Mall. Here you can enjoy dancing his fountain show and snap photos of the towering Burj Khalifa from the water. You can also shop at Dubai Mall, a premier destination for haute couture. Chic boutiques, designer shops and concept his outlets galore.
So if you want to explore Dubai from a different perspective, this amazing sightseeing tour offers a truly unforgettable and lasting experience while making sure you don’t miss the emirate’s must-see attractions.
Individuals can also book this tour, but subject to availability, it can be booked to match your group’s departure time. Pickup from other emirates can be arranged upon request for an additional fee.
Starts between 9:00 am to 9:30 am (5 hours duration) | Below 3 Years – Free of Charge
Transport – Private Car
- Hotel Pick up
- Bastakiyas (heritage)- walking through
- Abra (Traditional Water Taxi)
- Spice Souk
- Gold Souk
- Jumeirah Mosque (Drive by)
- Jumeirah Beach (Photo Stop)
- Burj Al Arab (Photo Stop)
- Madinat Jumeirah (A drive through)
- Atlantis Hotel (Photo Stop)
- Dubai Marina
- Mall of the Emirates (Drive by)
- Dubai Mall with the Fountain Show (opportunity to stop and view the fountain show later in the evening)
- Photo opportunity of the Burj Khalifa from the Dubai Mall waterfront (while enjoying spectacular views of the Fountain Show)
- Hotel drop off
- Please bring a valid ID/passport.
- Shared transfers are available from Dubai city center hotels and residences only. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- If the location is far from the SIC pick-up point, our operations team will arrange it for you.
- There are no refunds for partially used services.
- This activity does not allow you to carry heavy luggage.
- This tour operates every day except Fridays as most attractions are closed on Fridays.
- Some sites may remain closed on certain days and weekends. In that case, we will not take any responsibility and will not adjust the compensation.
- Pick-up times for shared transfers may vary between 30-60 minutes depending on traffic conditions and your location, depending on the timetable.
- City Tours – Subject to Availability.