Celebrity Cruises Tour
The Western Mediterranean is one of the most iconic cruising destinations in Europe. Encompassing the countries of Spain, France, Malta and the western coast of Italy, a Western Mediterranean cruise will not only introduce its guests to the must see destinations and landmarks of the region, but also offers the convenience of being able to incorporate multiple countries into one seamless itinerary.
Celebrity Cruises exists because we believe in opening up the world. We know that travel makes us better – every one of us. We’re here to help vacationers understand the value of travel. Our cruises encourage people to sail beyond their own borders and expand their horizons. Our iconic “X” is the mark of modern luxury, the mark of contemporary spaces that are at once coolly sophisticated and warmly inviting.
Where the culinary experience is influenced by global cuisines and designed by our Michelin-starred chef. Where our staff provides seamless and intuitive service that’s both personal and unobtrusive. Where everything is designed to provide unparalleled luxury cruise vacations for travelers of every age. Our thirteen award-winning ships offer unique experiences in more than 300 destinations on all seven continents.
We’re Celebrity Cruises, and the world is open – 360 Virtual Tour
MEDITERRANEAN – WESTERN CRUISE
Cruise Line: Celebrity Cruises
Cruise Ship: Celebrity Edge
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
Barcelona, Spain ➤ Cannes, France ➤ Portofino, Italy ➤ La Spezia (Cinque Terre), Italy ➤ Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy ➤ Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Embarkation Port: Barcelona, Spain
Return Port: Barcelona, Spain
Ports of Call may vary by departure date and subject to weather and other conditions.
Price Starting From AED 6800 / Per person
Room Type: Balcony Cabin
*Information subject to change as a consequence of final berth or anchorage effective availability.
New Cashmere Collection luxury king-sized mattress Two lower double beds convertible to King (except as noted). Some staterooms may have a trundle bed. Dual voltage 110/220 AC. Plentiful storage space in your bathroom and wardrobe. Smart TV, individual safe and mini-fridge.
- 29 unique food and beverage experiences crafted by a Michelin-starred chef
- With the asymmetrical, reinvented outward-facing Pool Deck that makes sweeping ocean views and landscapes
- Prepare yourself for some of the best views aboard as you soar over the open ocean on the Magic Carpet
- Unwind at the The Retreat Lounge which Is 24/7 available
- Be immersed in the world of Celebrity entertainment with visionary performances
- Dedicated Kids & Teen (ages 3-17) programming & spaces during at sea days until 10:30 pm and from departure until 10:30 pm during port days
- Meals in one of our many complimentary dining venues
- 24-hour Dining venue (on select ships)
- Room service menu items (convenience charge may apply)
- Outdoor Buffet (on select ships)
- Pool Bar and Grill (on select ships)
- Coffee Bar (regular coffee and pastries included, speciality coffees at nominal extra charge
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard (with the exception of dinner and lunch theatre entertainment)
- Art Auctions
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Phone calls onboard the ship (stateroom to stateroom)
- Airfare (International/Domestic)
- Travel insurance
- Service Charges/Gratuities
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft drinks and some other non-alcoholic beverages
- Government taxes, port expenses, and fees
- Convenience Charge for Room Service (does not apply to The Haven and Norwegian Suites)
- Arrival/ Departure transfers to Port.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions